Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Have the tax benefits from your limited-partnership shares run out?
Investors who acquire limited-partnership shares to participate in initial tax losses can donate the shares to us when the partnership begins distributing income. The gift will provide a charitable deduction, remove partnership distributions from your taxable income, and direct a stream of income to us.
We'll be happy to work with you on the details. (For the gift to work, the partnership has to approve transfers, and we have to review the transaction.)
It's the creative gift for creative investors.