Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
Your Giving Can Go On ...
We depend on the annual, unrestricted support that you and other donors provide. Annual gifts supplement our traditional sources of revenue, and help ensure that we will meet the obligations and expenses that each year brings us.
Ever think about the long-term difference your support would make if it were available to us in perpetuity? It's possible -- if you endow your annual gift.
How? Direct a bequest or distribution from your revocable trust to our endowment, and tell us to use the annual income it generates as your ongoing unrestricted support. We can advise you on the bequest amount that, as principal in our endowment, will produce income equal to the annual gift you're contributing today.
If you believe that we will continue to make a difference long into the future, your annual support can do the same.
For more information email us, or contact us at (909) 621-8143 or (800) 761-9899.