Did you know there are creative ways to support Pomona College? Ways in which Pomona College, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Pomona College. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- You can make a gift that protects your income as you age, insurance for your longevity.
You don't have to use cash to make a gift!
You can give us appreciated stocks, bonds or mutual fund shares instead. Your charitable deduction will be the full, fair market value of the securities, with no capital gains liability on their appreciation.
Buy low and give high, and use a gift asset that costs you less than the tax deduction you'll get for it today.